- Struggling to get dinner on the table mid-week?
- Relying on take out or convenience foods more often than you would like?
YOU DON’t need more recipes –
You need a system!
A system for getting food on the table fast (while still meeting your food and money goals)!
With Dinner in 15 minutes – Batched…
- You will prep staple ingredients at the beginning of the week.
- You will use those ingredients to create a variety of meals throughout the week – all in 15 minutes or less.
- You will enjoy dinner with your family – around your table – with none of the stresses of traditional food prep.
And the best part?
Using this 4-week meal plan will teach you an entirely new system for how to put dinner on the table…which will streamline and simplify your food life for months to come.
dinner in 15 minutes – batched
(+ three bonuses)
still have questions? Check out these F.A.Q.s…
>> If my family eats a diet, will this work for us?
YES! The recipes can very easily be made free from the top 8 allergens (milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, wheat and soy). If you don’t have any all (or any) of these food allergies or sensitivities in your home, you can add these types of ingredients to your meals. For example, you can purchase cheese and sour cream to go on your tacos or use soy sauce instead of coconut aminos.
>> When do I complete the prep work?
For most families, Saturdays or Sundays work best to complete the prepping and batch cooking. You can customize this depending on the needs and schedule of your family!
>> HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?!
Email Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Dinner for a Dollar
“Hi there! I’m Shelly, mom of 4, author of an award-winning book, Dinner for Dollar, and the creator of the Dinner in 15 Minutes – Batched” System.
When I’m not running things on the home-front, I spend most of my time teaching moms how I feed their families a simple, allergy-friendly whole food diet with lots of fruits and veggies for $1 per person per meal.